05 February 2009

one of my idiotic.. >,<

today
i went to a mall with my two other friends
we played together at timezone
bla bla bla..
and we watched underworld movie..
which a nice film i think
well..it's not that bad
i think the girl is not pretty enough
and also the boy's not handsome enough
that's what i think
it went well until it's happening
when i park my car
of course i opened the gate first
and i put the car in
then i think i park it not straight enough
so..i when i was driving my car backward
unbelievable..the wind moves the gate inside
and hit my car..
i was very panic even until now and so afraid
the fact is the car has been hit by the gate
and the worse thing is i have to told my mom and dad about it
it's no problem with my dad..
the real problem is my mom
so..without thinking again
my dad was working,so i called my dad
and i said everything to him
he's so understand about it
he didn't mad at me
he just said some advices
like i should be more be careful next time or i should be more aware
and so on
he said that with no angry tone at all
i was so happy and i cried because he's so kind to me
and that's why i love my dad more than my mom
he can understand me, even sometimes he didn't
the he suggested i should call my mom and tell her about this
i said "yeah..I'll call her"
i think i should call her, too
'cause it's just make things worse if i don't tell her
until she figure it out by herself
after having some time to clear my mind and ready to be hear her shouting at me
and said something about bad about me,etc
i called her to her office
and tell her everything
she don't believe me with the explanation
she said "it's impossible the gate can damaged the car like that"
well..i just speechless and don't know what to say
and she's angry with me
but she kept her tone voice low..
cause she's in the office
she have to behave and be nice
and thanks for that, at least she didn't yell at me
and said some bad words that hurts me more
she said i have to paid for fix the damn car
(i can do that)
after that, my mom didn't say more and she turn off the phone
with her rudeness
and i didn't cried when i talked to her
but still i feel guilty about it
after 15 minutes..
my dad called me
he wants to see the car so he told me to take a picture
so i took it and send it to my dad
he send me a msg after that

dad : it's alright..as soon as i get home, I'll fix it,OK?..i didn't mad at you..cause this is an accident..and don't you mad to your mom,OK?

me : no i don't mad at you,dad..sorry to make you disappointed

(when i read the msg again..oops, i wrote it wrong..i should write "i don't mad at mom"..so i send him another msg)

me : i mean, i don't mad at mom

dad : so,are you mad a me?

me : no,dad..i don't mad with anybody..because this is my fault

dad : this is all not your fault..it was just an accident that you drove in a wrong time..if you hit somebody's car, it is a problem..OK?

me : OK..thanks dad

tomorrow i have to stay at my apartment
which is, there's where my mom stay at
so tonight i don't meet her
and i have to stay there
cause at Saturday's morning
I'll be on my way to visit my family from my dad's side
to be honest..
i really really don't wanna see her
and i mean it
i wish i don't have to meet her for 1 month
at least until she forget that she's angry with me

that's the difference between my mom and my dad
u see, when i called my dad
i wasn't cry at first
but when he said he didn't mad at me
it wasn't your fault
i just feel like this is what i wanna feel
i don't want to be yell at
he kinda cheering me up
and that makes me feel more guilty than before
but..when i called my mom..which i already cried
i didn't drop a single tear
she made me feel like it was all my fault
and i can't said anything to defend my self
i just heard those words from right ear and out to the left ear..
bla bla bla..
i didn't hear every single F*CKING words from her
cause I'm SICK of it!!
i admit it it is my fault
but come on
i told you, and i think you should appreciate that
cause it's not an easy thing to tell you the truth
but she didn't care about me
all she's care about is
HER PRECIOUS CAR
it was like in the LORD OF THE RING
when the gollum (i forget how to write it) said
"MY PRECIOUS!!"
and said over and over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment