11 February 2009

My wonderful result

10th February..
i received my result for the second semester
of international foundation program
and guess what?i got scholarship for A$1000!!
yeaahh!!
now, I'm a diploma student
I've got 2 High Distinction and 2 Credit
how cool is that,huh?
just a few hours before, i spoke to my agent
he said the score is good and i have to keep it up
my dad said he's proud of me
and my mom haven't say anything to me......yet
about the result
although she already saw it
surprise....surprise.....
yeah....what a surprise.....
(do i have to make my face look like a surprise's face?)
you have make me disappoint,mom!
that's true..
why did i can say such thing?
cause,when my mom's having her b'day
and my brother (i think) forgot about that day
she said that he made her disappointed
well..you did the same thing,mom
congratulation to you

No comments:

Post a Comment