05 February 2009

no longer as a single?? WTF!!

it was tomorrow when i went to my old school
to say hay to my old friends and some teachers there
after that
i went to Melka's house with Vina
both are my best friends since high school
then
after i heard about everything that happens since i moved to another school
they said..

"hey Anast..i wanna tell you something..i was playing facebook at that time
and i checked your ex boyfriend's (it means G's)..and i saw his the status is NO LONGER AS A SINGLE"

MOTHER-F >,<
i was so shocked and surprised
does he already has someone to love?
does he already have a girl?
or what?
i wanna know
really
i don't know how he can forget everything about me
i still wonder..
does he still thinking about me?
does he still remember the things when we were together?
how could you forget about me
how could you forget about our memories
how could you do all that with pleasure and fun?
i don't understand
and i don't want to
i have to move on...
that's what all my friends said to me
but it's hard
really really hard
i even tried to like someone but i can't
they're not like you
they're not you
how can i love somebody?
the one i like is you
do you know it?
do you realize that?
no, you don't
cause you don't even care about me at all
you don't even wanna know how things goes on with me
you just thinking about yourself!!
you jerk!!
I'm a stupid to fall in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment