11 February 2009

the 7 hundreds thousands millions times fought with her

firstly i wanna tell u that
at my school
there's no rule about what kind of clothes u can't wear, etc
it's free if you wanna wear hot pants and T-shirt, for example
but, my mom still thing like an old school brain
she don't allow me to wear some hot pants to school
even though,i often changed my long pants (eeww..)
to hot pants at toilet in the basement
so my mom won't know it

at the morning when i have to go to school to receive my result
i forgot to bring long pants..
all I've got is hot pants
which i guessed, my mom wouldn't allow it
so i asked her if she have any pants that i could wear
and she said she didn't have any
so, i think I'm gonna wear Bali's pants
and she yelled at me
"i paid for your school that expensive, not because you can humiliate yourself by wearing that pants!!"
WTF?!!
hellooww..
i just go to my school
receive the result
and that's all!!!
why do i have to look formal just because of that??
i think it's not necessary at all
she kept yelling at me
and finally she allowed me to wear the hot pants
then me and my dad have to drop her off to her office
and all the time we're otw to her office
she's still saying the thing
at the first time, i was planning to stay at her apartment this week
but after she said such things at me
i was thinking that i wanna go home today!!
not tomorrow not the day after tomorrow
but today!!after receiving the result
i wanna go home!!
after my mom out of the car
i said to my dad
"i wanna go home, can u please drop me off there?"
then my dad, said OK
so i went home
i left my result at her apartment,so she can know the result
that day,,she didn't call me or send me a msg just to say
"I'm proud of you..you've got some great score and the scholarship..it's great!keep up the good work"
or give me a reward or something (that one is my wish..LoL)
then the next day (today)
i went to her apartment (she already at her office)
and found a letter at the top of my result
well, it's for my dad
but after he read that,i looked at it and read it, too
the point is..she said that my dad did what she think it's not necessary
that can cause a problem between them
yup!!
that's my mom
who think she is the GOD of the family
(i mean the entire family, big family, inc my grandma and so on)
who think she is the best
who think she always right
who think she is the one who have more salary than the others of the family member and because of that she can do everything she wants
and she think she have all the power to control the whole family
which i think it's sucks!!
i wish i can get a picture of her devil's face
and print it out in a big size of picture
and put it one at her office
each one of the church she sing for
(she's a worship leader, so she sing at several places..
a worship leader without a heart and only have a heart at Sunday)
and i wish i could record it and play it at her office and the church
so everyone at the church and her office would know what kind of mother she is

No comments:

Post a Comment