01 February 2009

on 1st feb..happy sunday or what?

maybe I'll go with the "WHAT"!!!!
hell yeah!!!
well..here's the story
when i woke up..
nothing's happened unusual
and i went to church
because I'm a Sunday school teacher
(teach kids at church)
so i have to come there to there at 7.30 a.m
to join the others to pray together
then i looked at the schedule
I'll be working as administrator
and what i do is
i count the amount of kids
and so on
and i was working that by my own
(this is the 1st f*cking moment)
then a guy (a teacher Sunday school also) name EDY, came after me
(which is he did once send me a msg, and i didn't reply it)
he asked for a hand
well, i do have a pity on him
so i let him helped me to give a absence list to each class
(there's 11 classes,and just helped me for only 2 minutes,and i tried my best to get away from him so he wouldn't have a chance to ask me for another help..LoL)
personally,he's very ugly and kind a nerd
i really don't like him
if i could i would get away from him as far as i can
i just with him when i really need to
if i don't
why the hell i have to speak with him
and the day finally over
before i went to home
we have to pray together again before we all go home
bla bla bla
things went as usual
and at the night..
the second thing what happened to, which i wish it never happen
another guy from Sunday school name TRONLY
(which i never like either..and i don't wanna try to like..
this is what i think about him and it's absolutely correct..
his name and his face is look the same..his name is TRONLY, which his face look like a TROLL!!do u ever seen harry potter when he fight a TROLL??his face is exactly like that!!VERY HORRIBLE)
send me a msg..and this is what he said

TROLL GUY : "hai, anast..this is TROLL (let's call him TROLL)..today u worked as administrator, right??"

(cause i think he's gonna talk something important,so i replied it)
me : "yup..what's wrong?"

TROLL GUY : "nothing..i'm just asking..cause i saw u seems often walked through my class..u looked different today"

(what the hell he's talking about..I'm a administrator..it's common to go to every classes to see how things going on)
me : "so as a administrator, i can't see what's happen in each class, which that's why i suppose to do as admin??"

TROLL GUY : "btw,today you look so cute when u'r smiling..but don't be so overconfident"

(what the f*ck??!!! #$%^&^%$#@!@#$$#@#$%%$#@!@#$%^&*(*()(*&^%$#@$%^%$#@#$%^!!!!!!!! too much censor)
me : "why do i have to be overconfident"

TROLL GUY : "OK..sorry to disturbed you"

(i really want to get really mad at him..but i try to not to)
me : "u did disturb me..btw, could u please don't send me a msg if it's not important? cause it's just wasting my money"

then he didn't replied it
well..
before i send the msg
i asked my friend..
is it good idea if i reply it like that?
i do try to not write a bad word, which i want to
but if i just said to him 'that's ok', it's not making me happy..i wanna him to understand that i really don't like him, and i want him to know that i DO NOT WANNA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM..so DON'T EVEN HOPE FOR KNOWING ME!!!
but, in the end, i did write that
but I'm not that happy cause i thought i haven't use at least one bad word at all..
i wish he never speak to me again
if he dare to send me a useless or unimportant msg again
i swear i'll write all the bad words i ever know to him..
and curse him again and again!
(i admit that i'm not a good girl)

2 comments:

  1. haha,
    itz ok lah..
    slow aja
    tapie emang aga nyebelin di bagian over confident nya...

    ReplyDelete